Bulb Eater 3
REQUEST FOR A QUOTATION TODAY
Type Bulb Eater® 3 with Intelli Technology
Capacity of 4' T12 Lamps1 875
Capacity of 4' T12 U-Tube Lamps1 450
Capacity of 4' T17 Lamps1 300
Capacity of 4' T8 Lamps1 1,350
Capacity of 8' T12 Lamps1 400
Capacity of CFLs1 3,000
Single model that crushes linear, CFL, and U-tube lamps
Lower angle entry tube, cyclone separator, five Stage filter system
No casual connections of hoses
On board controls with Intelli Technology
Includes T12 Entry Tube, Filter Combo Kit, Spinner Assembly and Carbon Canister, CFL/U-Tube chute sold separately, Drum Not included
Material of Construction Steel, Plastic and Rubber
While a few lamp recycling facilities have trouble processing crushed lamps, the lamp recycling facilities within the lamps4u recycling program not only process the lamps, but are able to process the lamps more efficiently pre-crushed. Because of this, lamps4u is able to offer some of the lowest crushed lamp recycling rates in the country.
Learn more about our drum recycling program or schedule a pickup
Bulb Eater 3 - Lamp Crusher
• Single model capable of crushing straight linear lamps of any length, u-tubes, & CFL’s
• Crushes a 4-foot fluorescent lamp in less than 1 second
• Reduce labor by up to 20 hours per 1,000 lamps
• Save up to 50% on recycling costs
• Minimize storage space by up to 80% with lamp crusher
• The most fun you can have disposing of lamps!
• 5 stage filter system
• On Board controls with Intelli Technology
– Additional sensing points that assists with machine diagnostics and maintenance/filter change-outs
– LCD display that displays which mode the machine is in and any defaults that might occur
• Currently over 10,000 Bulb Eaters in use worldwide
• CFL/U-Tube Chute now available! Call for More information
• Eliminate storage hassles - Reduce your needed storage space for lamps by crushing up to 1350 T8 4’ lamps per 55-gallon drum (The Bulb Eater® lamp crusher crushes all length lamps, see a picture to better visualize size reduction).
• Reduce handling - Handle your spent bulbs once. Simply roll your Bulb Eater® lamp crushing system on a 55-gallon drum dollie (sold separately) to the work area or into a storage area. Save roughly 20 hours of labor per 1000 lamps by crushing rather than boxing the lamps!
• Safer work environment - EPA studies show an estimated 2-3% accidental breakage rate while boxing lamps prior to pickup. The 0.001% emission rate from the Bulb Eater® lamp crushing system provides for less mercury vapor emission. Your workers are not only safer, but your liability is reduced!
• Cut costs - By pre-crushing the lamps, facilities are able to save money on their lamp recycling costs.
The Bulb Eater® 3 is the next generation of Bulb Eater® Lamp Crusher which crushes spent fluorescent lamps of any length into 100% recyclable material while capturing over 99.99% of the vapors released. The system, which is mounted onto a 55-gallon container, can hold up to 1359 4-foot fluorescent lamps
The Bulb Eater® 3 lamp crusher unit is equipped with a side-mounted dust filter unit containing the highest quality HEPA filter available. This works in conjunction with an activated carbon filter located in a steel canister. The activated carbon filter actively captures and neutralized the mercury vapor released from the lamps during crushing. A recent study showed non-detectable levels of escaped mercury vapor even after crushing 1500 lamps. The Bulb Eater® 3 features a new 5 stage filter system, a digital control with LCD display, self-diagnostic fault codes, and a higher motor speed for increased lamp waste per drum.
In addition to providing OSHA and ACGIH compliance, the Bulb Eater® 3 lamp crusher frees up valuable storage space normally filled with boxes of spent whole lamps, reduces handling and related labor costs, and typically cuts recycling costs by 50% or more.
©2018 Lamps with Benefits
Office A2, Light Industrial Unit 4,
Dubai Silicon Oasis,
Dubai, UAE - P.O. Box 38427